PLAN YOUR VISIT
Finding a church can be difficult and intimidating. Especially if you’re new to East Tennessee, or if you carry hurt from a bad experience. But it is vitally important because God did not intend for us to go it alone. That’s why we want to make your visit as smooth as possible and let you know what to expect when you visit any of the venues of Vineyard Church.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before You Visit
We tend to dress casually, and you’ll see everything from shorts & baseball caps to business casual.
- All venues share the same vision, core values, and beliefs.
- Usually each venue pastor preaches on the same scripture or topic.
- We use the same repertoire of songs, but each venue plans their own worship set.
- We use the same kids curriculum.
Our Worship Services
- Opening Songs – 15-20 minutes of worship through music
- Announcements – 3-5 min
- Sermon – 25-35 min
- Selah: A Sacred Pause – 4 min
- Response Songs – 10 min, as we sing, you’ll be invited to:
- Receive Communion
- You’ll be invited to the front to receive prayer about the sermon or anything you would like prayer over
Many multisite churches use extremely effective video sermons, and we occasionally use video segments as part of the message.
After you prepare your heart, make your way to a communion station in the front of the room and dip a piece of bread into the juice (intinction).
We believe God hears and answers prayer. And he doesn’t require hype, pressure, or showmanship.