Tuesdays • 6:30pm
Vineyard Church Maryville
A new day. A new time. A new approach.
- If you struggle sitting through a whole sermon… this is for you.
- If you like the idea of talking in church (but only if you want to)… this is for you.
- If you work/travel on weekends… this is for you.
- If you learn best in your own time and space… this is for you.
- If you’re longing for more time to worship, to interact, or to pray… this is DEFINITELY for you!
How it works.
We’re “borrowing” an educational model from the schools called a flipped classroom. In a typical classroom model the teacher gives a lesson and then the students go home and do their work. A flipped classroom turns that upside down! For homework the students listen to the teaching on their own time (via video or podcast), and the classroom time is dedicated to working with the information and asking questions. It’s much more interactive and cooperative. We like that idea a lot — so we’re doing a flipped sanctuary!!
Sleep in on Sunday. Or go on an adventure. Or do both!
Listen to the podcast before you arrive on Tuesday (text @vcmidweek to 81010, and we’ll send it to you as soon as it’s ready).
Join us as we take a quick minute to recap the sermon and spend the rest of the time in extended worship, doing Q&A, sharing stories, praying together, and all sorts of things we don’t always have time for on Sunday mornings.